Buying or selling, involves a lot of formalities and caution needs to be exercised at both these times. You may have decided to go for a brand-new model or you don’t want a car any more, either of these could be the reason for sale. No matter the reason, do follow these tips to sell your used cars in Tucson, without any hassles.
- As a first step keep all documents related to your vehicle ready. Your title is the main thing the potential buyer will look for first. He will be cautious to buy the vehicle from a legal owner only. You have to check with the DMV about the transfer of title. Documents would include the loan related documents, the pink slip, vehicle history report, etc. Vehicle history report includes details of all the owners of the car, any accidents that had happened, major repairs done, etc.
- If you want your car to sell instantly, try effective advertising. Take a lot of pictures in various angles. Your photos must be in good lighting. To make your ad stand out, your pictures must be unique. A used car dealer can take care of all these, if you entrust the job to him. Use more than one source for advertising your car.
- Price fixation is another important aspect. You should leave enough room for negotiating. If the price is fixed at too high a rate, no one will approach you. Also, try to fix a rate which could be a win-win for both of you. Analyze the rates of similar model cars and then go ahead fixing the price of yours.
- To get the best impression, keep your car neat and clean, both inside and outside. If minor repairs are essential, do make them and keep the vehicle ready. Your prospective buyer should like your vehicle at the first sight. When a used car speaks well of maintenance, anybody would immediately like to purchase it.
- All buyers would like to have a test drive before buying. Take care to check the license of the person and take some experienced person along when giving the car for test drive.