The majority of people receive massages in a massage parlour. But the most common is a commercial one, such as a spa, wellness centre, or massage clinic. Massage is becoming more popular in other areas, like hospitals and rehabilitation clinics. On-site chair massage is also available in places like malls and airports. Know detailed information about massage here.
Prior to the massage
First and foremost, confirm that you are available for a massage. If you have a fever, skin irritations, or are attempting to stabilize your medication, reschedule your appointment.
- Drink plenty of water on the day to your massage.
- Do not eat anything right before your massage.
- Allow enough time to arrive on time and relaxed. If you are rushing and arrive stressed, it will take you longer to relax.
Throughout the massage
- In most cases, you will be lying on a massage table, covered by a sheet or large towel. Check to see if you are comfortable, and let the therapist know if you aren’t.
- Inform the therapist if you are cold, don’t want an area of your body touched, don’t like the music, or if you are uncomfortable with the technique. For more info on massage https://mybodyshop.co.kr/theme/타이마사지
- A professional massage therapist will never expose your genitals, breasts, or any other areas that you specify. Only the area where the therapist is working will be visible.
- The therapist may play music, but please let your therapist know if you prefer a different type of music or if you prefer silence. You can usually bring your own music to play during the session.
During massage, relax and try to let go of your thoughts. Remember to take deep breaths to help you relax. When a sensitive area is massaged, it is common for people to hold their breath, but it is best to breathe through it.